Hep2O Gear Up competition
Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Offer open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Republic of Ireland and all residents of the Isle of Man aged 18 and over who are recognised customers of a participating builders and plumbers merchant. The promotion is not open to employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, its participating distributors, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
Participant must register and have internet access to participate.
2. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
The promotion shall run in participating outlets between 11th September 2017 and 19th November 2017.
3. HOW TO ENTER
Participants must be a recognised customer of a participating builders and plumbers merchant during the Promotional Period. Participating builders and plumbers merchants will display ‘Gear-up’ promotional material throughout the Promotional Period. Each participant can obtain one ‘Gear-up’ ticket from a participating merchant each day throughout the promotional period, up to a maximum of 6 tickets per week. Each ticket contains a unique reference number. A participant must register for the promotion on-line www.hep2ogearup.co.uk by completing a simple questionnaire. Once registered, the participant can enter their unique reference number for automatic entry into the weekly prize draw and the major Gear-up draw. This will be a random prize draw under independent super-vision which will be drawn every Monday throughout the Promotional Period.
This promotion is limited to one ‘Gear-up’ ticket per person, per day in participating outlets and a maximum of 6 entries per person, per week. The promotion shall run in participating outlets be-tween 11th September 19th November 2017 or whilst stocks of tickets last. The promoter will en-deavour to replenish stocks of the ‘Gear-up’ tickets to participating outlets wherever possible. All claims are subject to verification. Participants must retain their original ‘Gear-up’ ticket for verifi-cation and copy of their sales invoice/receipt from the participating merchant. Photocopies will not be accepted. The promoter shall arrange for each winner’s prize to be delivered within 28 days of notification.
Entries will not be rolled over to the following weeks draw.
Winners will be selected by a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
The weekly prize draws will be made on the following dates:
- Unique Reference Numbers entered between 11th September 2017 and 11.59 pm on Sunday 17th September 2017 will be entered into the draw on Monday 18th September 2017
- Unique Reference Numbers entered between 18th September 2017 and 11.59 pm on Sunday 24th September 2017 will be entered into the draw on Monday 25th September 2017
- Unique Reference Numbers entered between 25th September 2017 and 11.59 pm on Sunday 1st October 2017 will be entered into the draw on Monday 2nd October 2017
- Unique Reference Numbers entered between 2nd October 2017 and 11.59pm on Sunday 8th October 2017 will be entered into the draw on Monday 9th October 2017
- Unique Reference Numbers entered between 9th October 2017 and 11.59 pm on Sunday 15th October 2017 will be entered into the draw on Monday 16th October 2017
- Unique Reference Numbers entered between 16th October 2017 and 11.59 pm on Sunday 22nd October 2017 will be entered into the draw on Monday 23rd October 2017
- Unique reference Numbers entered between 23rd October 2017 and 11.59 pm on Sunday 29th October 2017 will be entered into the draw on Monday 30th October 2017
- Unique Reference Numbers entered between 30th October 2017 and 11.59 pm on Sunday 5th November 2017 will be entered into the draw on Monday 6th November 2017
- Unique Reference Numbers entered between 6th November 2017 and 11.59 pm on Sunday 12th November 2017 will be entered into the draw on Monday 13th November 2017
The following prizes are available to be won:
- WEEK 1. 18th September 2017 - Hitachi DAB/FM/AM Bluetooth Site Radio.
- WEEK 2. 25th September 2017 - Makita Cordless Combi Drill and 101 Accessories.
- WEEK 3. 2nd October 2017 - Stanley FatMax 35 Litre Wet/Dry Vacuum.
- WEEK 4. 9th October 2017 - Bosch SDS Plus Hammer Drill.
- WEEK 5. 16th October 2017 - Xtend & Climb 11-Tred Telescopic Ladder.
- WEEK 6. 23rd October 2017 - Stanley FatMax Cantilever Rolling Workshop.
- WEEK 7. 30th October 2017 - Hitachi DAB/FM/AM Bluetooth Site Radio.
- WEEK 8. 6th November 2017 - Bosch SDS Plus Hammer Drill.
- WEEK 9. 13th November 2017 - Stanley FatMax Cantilever Rolling Workshop.
The major prize draw will be made on the following date:
All Unique Reference Numbers entered between 11th September 2017 and 11.59 pm on Sunday 19th November 2017 will be entered into the draw for the major prize package on Monday 20th November 2017.
The following prizes are available to be won:
WEEK 10. 20th November 2017 - Main Prize bundle to include: Amazon Echo, LG Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED 55” TV, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, Sony PlayStation 4 VR, Sony PlayStation 4 Cam-era V2, Sony PlayStation 4 DualShock Wireless Controller V2, Sony PlayStation 4 Venom Twin Docking Station, Sony Playstation Plus 12 Month Subscription, Apple iPhone 7 32GB, Apple Watch Series 1 38mm, GoPro Hero5 4K Ultra HD Camcorder, Amazon Fire TV 4K Smart Box 8GB, Nextbase iNCarCam DUO Dash Cam, GoPro Hero5 Head Strap and Quick Clip Bundle, Samsung 2.1 Wireless Sound Bar, Beats Solo 3 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Panasonic Smart Home Premium Kit, Apple 9.7” iPad 128GB, Brew Dog Headliner Case 24 Bottles, Hitachi DAB/FM/AM Bluetooth Site Radio, Makita Cordless Combi Drill and 101 Accessories, Stanley FatMax 35 Litre Wet/Dry Vacuum, Bosch SDS Plus Hammer Drill, Xtend & Climb 11-Tread Telescopic Ladder and a Stanley FatMax Cantilever Rolling Workshop. Prizes detailed are subject to availability.